Dubost Red Laguiole Flatware, 20-Piece Set
Safe for dishwasher, hand dry. Made at a family-owned factory in France. Twenty-piece set.
- Manufacturer: Jean Dubost
- Includes: Four small spoons, four large spoons, four small forks (salad, dessert), four large forks, four pistol-shaped knives
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Blade thickness: 0.1"
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel, acrylic
- Made in France
- The set is delivered in a Kraft box.
- Each piece of flatware is made from 18/10 tempered stainless steel (in French: inox trempé).
- Flatware has red-colored acrylic handles with stainless steel ends and rivets.
- Knives are signed with Laguiole and Jean Dubost-France.
- Spoons and forks are signed with: JD FRANCE.
- Flatware has the famous Bee signature (knife: in relief—other pieces: embossed).
Questions & Answers
Are they the 25/10 or the lighter one?Do you have them on sale currently? If not, can you let me know when they do go on sale. Thanks, Dr. Magde