A unique, healthy and natural way of cooking true to the rich flavors of native Pacific Northwest cuisine. Oven-roast seafood, meat, vegetables or poultry directly on the wood plank. Doubles as a server.
Alder adds robust smoke flavor coupled with a light vanilla complement. Red cedar offers a sweet, spicy flavor blended with a mild, smoky edge. Made in USA. Includes instructions and recipes.
- Manufacturer: Natures Cuisine
- Includes: Includes recipes, rod tool
- Care: Do not apply oil on the underside of the plank, always heat the plank for 15 minutes
- Dimensions: 10½" x 17" x 1½", 7" x 17" x 1½"
- Material: Wood
- Model: #NC001, #NC003
- Made in USA
- Crafted in the Pacific Northwest from a solid piece of the finest quality wood, and harvested only from self sustaining and renewable forest resources.
- Detailed craftsmanship is a main ingredient to every Natures Cuisine cooking plank, including fitted, rust-resistant steel rods on both ends to prevent warping and provide lasting durability.
- All roasting planks are packaged with recipes, rod tool and instructions.
Questions & Answers