Benriner Cook Vertical Spiral Slicer
To use, slice off either end of the fruit or vegetable to provide a stable, uniform surface. Center and press the handle down until food is secured between the disk and the cutting surface. Using slight downward pressure, turn handle—cut spirals will drop from the bottom of the unit. Blades are easy to swap out—simply loosen the bolt until the blade drops from its housing, then insert the blade that matches your desired texture and retighten.
- Manufacturer: Benriner
- Includes: Coarse, medium and fine blades
- Material: ABS plastic, nylon, stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: Caution—blades are extremely sharp. Use care when operating
- Dimensions: 5½" x 4" x 13½"
- Made in Japan
- Constructed from durable nylon and ABS plastic for years of reliable use
- Ultra-sharp blades are ground to a precision edge for easy, efficient spiral cutting
- Comes with three blades (coarse, medium and fine) for cutting uniform spirals in a range of widths
- Toothed disk securely grips food being cut and keeps hands safely away from cutting surface