Sur La Table Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix
A ready-to-decorate mix from Baked for Sur la Table.
Baked NYC specializes in (even obsesses about) all manner of baking Americana. Baked started as a classic American bakery and café based in Red Hook, Brooklyn, where they create a vast array of cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, muffins, scones, bars, brownies and even more sweet treats. They’re not just bakers, they’re dessert archeologists—digging and researching and eating their way through the classic, regional desserts of America.
- In addition to the mix, you will need:
- 1 large egg
- 12 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Manufacturer: Baked for Sur La Table
- Ingredients: Unbleached enriched flours (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, natural vanilla flavor, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with egg, milk, soy, tree nuts (pecans, coconuts, almonds).
- Made in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
What's In the box? Show
- Cookie mix