Wüsthof® Grand Prix II Bread Knife, 9", 9"
From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814, comes the Wüsthof Grand Prix II line. Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered high– carbon stainless steel for superior strength and laser cut for a precise edge. It takes 40 major manufacturing steps–from forging and tempering to grinding and polishing–to create the legendary performance Wüsthof knives are famous for.
Designed in collaboration with professional chefs, this exceptionally sharp knife feels like an extension of your hand. With bolster and full tang, it offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure optimal hygiene.
This bread knife′s serrated edge slices even the toughest– crusted loaves with ease. Great for everything from bagels to baguettes. 9" blade. Hand wash. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Solingen, Germany. Web exclusive: This product only available online.
PRECISION EDGE TECHOLOGY (PEtec) Using Wüsthof′s proprietary PEtec, each blade is measured and laser cut at the optimal angle, ensuring unparalleled sharpness and extraordinary edge retention. Plus, this state– of– the– art method delivers consistently high and uniform quality.
EASY TO MAINTAIN Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high– carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion and features an easily restorable edge.
USER– FRIENDLY HANDLE Full– tang handle offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY Quality control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo–a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
PERFECT SLICES EVERY TIME This bread knife′s serrated edge slices even the toughest– crusted loaves with ease. Great for everything from bagels to baguettes.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Material: High– carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 9" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- Grand Prix II line blends contemporary design and outstanding performance
- Precision forged from a single piece of high– carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength
- Long– lasting, razor sharpness thanks to PEtec, Wüsthof′s proprietary Precision Edge Technology
- Excellent ergonomics
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Full– tang synthetic handle fits seamlessly, ensuring optimal hygiene
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Today, old– world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods at Wüsthof′s state– of– the– art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors, and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its 7th generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure that only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. .
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.