Wüsthof® Grand Prix II Boning Knife, 5"
Designed in collaboration with professional chefs, this exceptionally sharp knife feels like an extension of your hand. With bolster and full tang, it offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure optimal hygiene.
The boning knife′s distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily. Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Using Wüsthof′s proprietary PEtec, each blade is measured and laser cut at the optimal angle, ensuring unparalleled sharpness and extraordinary edge retention
- This state– of– the– art method delivers consistently high and uniform quality
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high– carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion and features an easily restorable edge
- Full– tang handle offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting
- The durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene
- Quality control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo–a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality
- Distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High– carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash and dry immediately
Questions & Answers