Wüsthof Grand Prix II Serrated Utility Knife, 5"
Also called an Aufschnittmesser knife, this is the choice for slicing rolls, bagels, hard salami and even ripe tomatoes. With bolster and full tang, this knife offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. The synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene. You’ll feel like the knife is an extension of your hand. This exceptionally sharp knife was developed in consultation with professional chefs. Hand wash. 5". Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
- Grand Prix II: Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Also called an Aufschnittmesser knife.
- The choice for slicing rolls and bagels, surely a favourite for hard salami and even the ripest tomato.
- Made in Germany
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.