Thin-Handle Beechwood Corner Spoon, 12"
- Manufacturer: Fornezzo et Fils & Barbier
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 12"
- Material: Beechwood
- Beautiful beechwood looks great in the kitchen.
- Stirs and serves food easily.
- Safe for nonstick cookware.
- Easily reaches into corners.
- Ideal for soups, broths, sauces and stews.
- Features a comfort handle.
I can't recommend this spoon, based on the quality issue. Also, price has gone up by 2/3 in less than 2 years. Finally, these spoons have a design flaw, a deep angle between the handle and head, which makes this area difficult to clean and slow to dry.
Still...I may end up buying another if they go on sale, because of the success I've had with related items from SLT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS