Global® 11-Slot Stainless Steel Block
Space-saving knife block keeps your collection of Global cutlery safely contained and readily available.
SLEEK AND STYLISH
Stainless steel design matches your Global knives and complements any décor.
Storage block accommodates ten of the most traditional knives and a Global ceramic or diamond sharpening rod.
- Dimensions: 10" x 5½" x 11"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Made in Japan
- Web exclusive: This product is only available online
- Space-saving storage block keeps your knives safely contained and readily available
- Sleek, stainless steel design matches your Global knives and complements any décor
- Features 11 slots, which accommodate ten of the most traditional knives and a Global ceramic or diamond sharpening rod
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling, and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows like Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° for a razor sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the Samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.