Wüsthof® Classic Fillet Knife and Sheath, 7"
- Precise filleting of fish, game or meat.
- The unique, flexible blade design is functional in either a kitchen or outdoors in a fishing and hunting setting.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Skillfully honed cutting edge
- Functional, solid, reliable design
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 7"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4622
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers