Shun Dual Core Honesuki, 4½"
Thin and light, yet robust and razor sharp, Shun Dual Core features 71 alternating layers for true fold-forged Damascus in hardwearing stainless steel. This dual-core construction extends all the way to the edge of each knife, resulting in high-performance cutlery that boasts exceptional sharpness and maintains a razor-sharp edge through extended use.
- Dual-core construction features 71 alternating micro layers of VG10 and VG2 stainless steels that extend all the way to the knife’s edge, resulting in a strong, durable blade that holds a wickedly sharp edge
- Layers are welded together and fold-forged, resulting in a fine-grain structure and a distinctive Damascus pattern
- Micro-serrations form along the length of the blade during normal use, resulting in an extremely sharp edge that maintains its cutting power longer and with less honing required
- Etched laminations in the blade reduce drag for effortless cutting
- Traditional octagonal handle in handsome ebony pakkawood provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 4½" blade length; 11¼" overall length; 2.875" width
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.