All-Clad® Copper Core 10-Piece Set
An excellent choice as a premium gift or to update to your gourmet kitchen. All-Clad′s top-of-the-line 10-piece set enables you to create a lifetime of delicious meals. This collection′s patented 5-ply construction handles the most challenging kitchen tasks with ease. Gleaming, mirror-finish exteriors are encircled by elegant copper stripes, making this collection as pretty as it is practical.
10-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
8" and 10" SKILLETS
Great for everything from eggs-and-bacon breakfasts to perfectly seared steaks for company dinner.
2- and 3-QT SAUCEPANS WITH LIDS
Perfect for simmering, boiling, and warming food gently.
3-QT SAUTé PAN WITH HELPER HANDLE AND LID
Ideal for frying, sautéing, and searing.
8-QT STOCKPOT WITH LID
Enables you to sauté or brown ingredients, then add liquids for stocks, soups and stews.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Patented 5-ply bonded construction features a pure copper core that extends along the bottom and up the sides, providing rapid and even heat distribution
- Each piece′s 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food and resists sticking and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control
- Extra-large assist handles enable easy transport from stovetop to dining table for a beautiful presentation
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture while cooking or keep food warm till you′re ready to serve
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).