Wüsthof Classic PEtec Hollow-Edge Chef’s Knife, 8"
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- It’s used for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 8"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4572, #4575
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
I have a friend who is just starting out in her cooking career and she was talking about wusthof ... wanted to suprise her with one at Xmas but have NO idea what to buy!!