Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Chai Dao, 7"
Thanks to a curved belly, the chai dao is ideal for rocking over herbs while mincing, and the wide, broad blade is great for smashing cloves of garlic or transferring foods from cutting board to pot. A hollow-ground edge helps prevent food from sticking.
Precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered high-carbon steel, each Wüsthof Classic knife is engineered for outstanding strength and exceptional performance. Producers of some of the finest cutlery in the world for close to two centuries, Wüsthof pairs impeccable craftsmanship with modern materials and techniques to create knives fit for both amateur enthusiasts and professional chefs.
- Each Wüsthof Classic knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel and features a design perfected over two centuries of knifemaking
- Laser-controlled and tested edges are razor-sharp right out of the box and stay sharp through years of frequent use
- Full bolsters help balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand and features three rivets for added strength and durability
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polyoxymethylene
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
Questions & Answers