Emile Henry® White Oval Gratin
THE AMAZING CERADON® FINISH
Ceradon® is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use. Thanks to the extremely hard glaze it’s resistant to scratching. Known for being easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher and shock resistant, everything is highly resistant to chipping and guaranteed against any defects.
FROM THE EMILE HENRY TABLE COLLECTION
Emile Henry’s Table collection includes a complete line of dinnerware, countertop pieces, and complementary tabletop serving pieces. The simple, yet classic shapes of the pieces are further emphasized by the vibrant colors and deep hues of the glazes. Because of the high-heat production vitirification process, you can cut directly in or on them without worrying about scratching the glaze.
Burgundy clay evenly and slowly diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish. Food is cooked evenly, which brings out the flavors and aromas. Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
FREEZER TO OVEN
Everything from Emile Henry can go directly from freezer-to-oven. They exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. Plus, they’re safe under the broiler and in the microwave.
EXTRAORDINARILY DURABLE POTTERY
Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
EASY TO CLEAN
The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in our products, all of the glazes meet are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- For cooking gratins, meat or fish and a multitude of recipes
- A classic oven dish that Emile Henry has been producing since 1850
- Shallow enough to spread a thin layer of food for perfectly browned crust or topping
- Made from local clay in Burgundy, France
- Features Ceradon®, an exclusive finishing process that improves the qualities of traditional pottery
- Provides gently even heat distribution
- Safe for microwave, broiler and dishwasher
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome
- Can go directly from freezer to oven
- Resists chips and cracks; you can cut directly on the surface without damaging the finish
- All of the glazes are 100% food safe and resist fading over time
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Ceramic
- Care: Easy to clean in dishwasher or hand wash; cannot be used on a direct flame or electric ring
- Measurements: 11" long (handle to handle)
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
Questions & Answers