- Portable timer with rope, pocket clip and magnet is perfect for chefs on the move
- Counts up and down up to 100 minutes
- Digital screen displays seconds and minutes
- Safety lock keeps from accidentally clearing time
- Auto recall of last time counted
- Battery is included and installed
- Manufacturer: Component Design NW
- Dimensions: 1½" x 2¼"
- Material: ABS plastic, cord rope, magnet
- Model: #TR3-R
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe with damp cloth
I don't give it full starts because I have to press harder the minute button than the second button. Kind of like the connection happens only if you press hard. I don't think it should be that way. Second button in fine. I am still willing to buy another one to give it a try and see if works better.
Another thing I should mention is that I got it wet at one time, and it didn't work. I decided to wait a couple of hours and it worked. Just make sure water does not come inside. I was doing the dishes and I had it hanging in front of me... I can only think water got on top and made it thorough the cracks. But it is fine after it dried
Questions & Answers