Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine
WARNING: Consuming beverages that have been prepared in this espresso machine will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Features 15-bar pump pressure for perfectly extracted espresso and a 1300-watt motor for powerful performance. The Turbo Frother on the steam wand makes frothing milk for cappuccinos and lattes quick and easy. Made in Italy.
BECOME YOUR OWN BARISTA
With a user-friendly three-button control panel, you’ll easily brew café-quality espresso in your own kitchen. A quick-heating boiler delivers cup after cup with little downtime. The Turbo Frother will have you whipping up creamy cappuccinos and lattes like a pro.
SAY “CIAO” TO THE COFFEE HOUSE Why fight the morning coffee crowd when you can enjoy rich, full-flavored espresso drinks from the comfort of home? The Gaggia New Baby’s sleek design and compact size fit perfectly in any kitchen.
INCLUDES Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop. Compatible with Aqua Prima water filter (sold separately).
An E.S.E. pod, or Easy Serving Espresso Pod, is a single-serving paper pouch filled with premeasured finely ground coffee. E.S.E pods are produced by all the large roasters in Italy, as well as many other roasters around the world. E.S.E. pods are convenient, fast and easier to clean, with no measuring, no grinding, no mess—just a consistently delicious shot of espresso, every time.
With just three buttons, you’ll control all the New Baby’s functions, from brewing aromatic espresso to frothing milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
Features a special filter for ESE pods for those prefer the convenience and consistent flavor of pre-measured, pre-tamped espresso packets.
This easy-to-use steamer will have you whipping up cappuccinos and lattes like a professional barista in no time. Also dispenses hot water for café Americanos, teas, hot cereals or instant soups.
THREE-WAY SOLENOID VALVE
This innovative feature relieves pressure in the portafilter after brewing to help prevent dripping and makes it easier to dispose of used coffee cakes.
With two heating elements, the powerful boiler heats up quickly and offers even heat distribution.
- Simplified control panel has just three buttons to control all its functions, from brewing espresso to frothing milk for lattes and espressos
- 1300-watt motor for powerful performance
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- Brushed stainless steel front panel and black plastic housing combine for a new twist on classic Gagglia design
- Turbo Frother steam wand makes steaming and frothing a breeze
- Hot water dispenser lets you make café Americanos and teas
- Three-way solenoid valve prevents dripping
- ESE-pod compatible
- Compatible with Aqua Prima water filter, sold separately
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 14101
- Includes: Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop
- Capacity: 64-oz. water reservoir
- Dimensions: 15½" x 9½" x 10½"
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Watts: 1300
- Made in Romania
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe machine housing clean with damp cloth
New This filter is designed to remove chlorine, minerals and impurities from your tap water so you can enjoy the best tasting beverages. When used as directed...See product page for full details »
New Preserve the delicious flavor of your fresh-brewed espresso. Safe, effective formula removes scale buildup and calcium deposits. Officially approved by...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers