Zirconium oxide blade (close in hardness to diamond) makes four different widths—.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm—without having to switch out blades. Stays sharp ten times longer than steel blades and is ideal for almost any veggie from cabbage to cucumbers. ABS plastic hand guard and resin handle keep hands safe. Lightweight and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. 1" x 11" x 4".
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Care: Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap, dishwasher safe
- Capacity: Four different widths: 0.5 mm, 1.3mm, 2mm and 3mm
- Dimensions: 1" x 11" x 4"
- Material: Blade: advanced ceramic; handguard: ABS plastic; handle: ABS resin
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Model: #CSN-202-RD
- Thisno setupmandoline slicer produces perfect slices in four different widths.
- Easy to use: turn dial on back for paper-thin, thick and very thick slices.
- Safe: no blades to switch out.
Crafted of lightweight zirconium oxide, Kyocera's world-famous ceramic knife blades resist corrosion, keeping their sharp edges ten times longer than other professional bladeseven high-carbon steel. Micro-grain ceramic Kyocera blades are dense with a sharp cutting edge. Smooth, polished blades resist germs and are impervious to acid, oil and salt, and won't rust or brown foods. Comfort handles and perfectly balanced blades reduce hand and arm fatigue during cutting tasks. Kyocera produces ceramic knives in Sendai, a city in southwest Japan on the island of Kyushu.