Breville® Juice Fountain Elite
Breville’s innovative stabilizing knife centers and holds fruit over the dual-action cutting assembly. Ultra-sharp, titanium-reinforced cutting disc surrounded by micro mesh filter extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers.
Large 3" circular stainless-steel feed chute is a time saver—fits whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting. Features more than 40,000 filtering pores to ensure smooth and delicious refreshment.
Pitcher holds up to one liter of juice. Extra-large pulp container enables multiple juice servings. Dishwasher-safe parts. Limited one-year warranty. 1000 watts. 12½" x 8½" x 16½".
Shop All Juicing »
Designed to commercial standards, with a heavy-duty, die-cast metal base and brushed-stainless-steel housing. Features a 1000-watt, Italian-made motor that delivers an 8-oz. glass of juice in just five seconds.
EXTRA-WIDE FEED SHOOT
Three-inch circular feed shoot accommodates whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges, no slicing or dicing required.
High speed (13,000 rpm) handles denser foods like apples and beets, while low speed (6,500 rpm) is ideal for leafy vegetables and softer fruits like watermelon and oranges.
40,000 FILTERING PORES
Delivers smooth, delicious refreshment every time. Micro-mesh filter extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers. In fact, the filter and cutter system are so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on.
BUILT-IN SMART CHIP
Automatically increases or decreases power during use for consistent, efficient juicing. Overload protection button safeguards against overheating.
EXTRA-LARGE PULP CONTAINER
Enables you to juice large quantities of fruits and vegetables at once.
One-liter juice pitcher with foam skimmer, nylon cleaning brush, and instruction manual with more than 40 recipes.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Includes: 1-liter juice pitcher with foam skimmer, nylon cleaning brush, and instruction manual with more than 40 recipes
- Care: Dishwasher-safe parts; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions: 12½" x 8½" x 16½"
- Material: Aluminum, zinc, die-cast stainless steel
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #800JEXL
- Extracts an 8-oz. glass of juice in five seconds
- Extra-wide feed slot accommodates a variety of whole fruits and vegetables, no slicing or dicing required
- 1000-watt, Italian-made motor automatically increases or decreases power during use for consistent, efficient juicing
- Dual speeds easily handle soft or hard fruits or vegetables
- Micro-mesh filter extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than comparable juicers
- 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious refreshment
- Extra-large pulp container lets you juice large quantities at once
- Overload protection button safeguards against overheating
- Dust cover and cord storage
- Heavy-duty, die-cast metal base and brushed-stainless-steel housing
- Designed in Australia. Italian-made motor. Assembled in China
John OBrien (Bills son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the worlds first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first yearone of the most successful product launches in Australian history. Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,&;#8217; so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich makers success was soon followed by the iconic Kitchen Wizz food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early 80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the 90s, Brevilles hometown of Sydney became one of the worlds most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. Brevilles revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydneys café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Brevilles merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Brevilles Centre of Design.