Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sorrento Double-Wall Latte Glasses, 11.8 oz.
Versatile and stylish double-wall glassware.
- Dual layers insulate beverages to keep them hot or cold longer
- No messy condensation or need for coasters
- Remains cool to the touch when holding a hot beverage
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Mouth-blown from high-quality borosilicate glass
- Available in several sizes and styles
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.5"
- Capacity: 11.8 oz.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty against defects in material and craftsmanship
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
What's In the box? Show
- 2 glasses or 8 glasses
New Perfect for a morning espresso or afternoon pick-me-up, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by skilled...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for coffee and tea as well as juice, cocktails or your favorite beverage, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware...See product page for full details »
They are fine in the upper rack of the dishwasher, and the rim of the glass is pleasant to drink out of, unlike many plastic or single wall glasses.
These are probably not best for use around a pool or for kids!
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
As the glasses are doublewalled the content will freeze from the top and if content is expanding (like water) the innner (very thin) glass will brake.