Blanc Lion’s Head Bowls
Porcelain is perfect for special occasions and tough enough for everyday use. It’s fired at a higher temperature than earthenware or stoneware, so its surface is harder and more resistant to chips, stains and scratches. Dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe to 500°F. Available in four sizes to meet all your service needs.
- Care: Dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe to 500°F
- Material: Porcelain
- Made in China
- Our lion’s head bowls are a dramatic addition to any table
- Great for everything from onion soup to nuts
- Durable bowls go effortlessly from oven or microwave straight to the table
- Coordinates perfectly with other pieces in our Blanc collection
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.