de Buyer® Blue Steel Crêpe Pans
- Blue steel plate is ideal for making crispy, tasty crepes
- Extra-thick 2-mm. base delivers even, efficient heating
- The low skirt of the frying pan makes it easy to flip and turn crepes
- Handle is welded to the pan for durability and provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: De Buyer
- Dimensions: 8", 8½", 9½"
- Weight: 8": 1.6-lbs., 8¾": 1.65-lbs., 9½": 1.98-lbs.
- Material: Carbon steel
- Model: 8": #5303.20, 8¾": #5303.22., 9½": #5303.24
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only. To avoid oxidation, wash in hot water and dry immediately with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel
- Carbon steel is not stainless and will develop a patina over time
- To season, rub the warm, clean pan lightly with food-safe oil after each use
Spread the batter evenly and efficiently with one of these convenient tools.See product page for full details »
The ideal accessory for making delicious, European-style crêpes. Features tapered edges for easier lifting and flipping. Wood turner will not scratch...See product page for full details »
Love, love, love it
3 months ago
1 year ago
3 weeks ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I received two for Christmas and I love them. When saut�ing potatoes, the coating peeled off. Is this normal? Please advise how to treat the pan.Thanks
Do the dimensions listed for these pans (8"", 8-1/2"", 9-1/2"") refer to the top of the pan or the bottom? If it's the top measurement (which I suspect) can you provide the bottom dimensions for each
Extra-thick 2mm bottom delivers even, efficient heat distribution. Rugged, welded handles. Hand wash and dry. Two-year warranty. Made in France
The measurements listed do represent the top diameter of these pans. The bottom diameters are as follows:
For the 8" pan the bottom diameter is 6 1/2"
For the 8 3/4" pan the bottom diameter is 7 1/2"
For the 9.5" pan the bottom diameter is 8"