de Buyer® Blue Steel Crêpe Pans
- Blue steel plate is ideal for making crispy, tasty crepes
- Extra-thick 2-mm. base delivers even, efficient heating
- The low skirt of the frying pan makes it easy to flip and turn crepes
- Handle is welded to the pan for durability and provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: De Buyer
- Dimensions: 8", 8½", 9½"
- Weight: 8": 1.6-lbs., 8¾": 1.65-lbs., 9½": 1.98-lbs.
- Material: Carbon steel
- Model: 8": #5303.20, 8¾": #5303.22., 9½": #5303.24
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only. To avoid oxidation, wash in hot water and dry immediately with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel
- Carbon steel is not stainless and will develop a patina over time
- To season, rub the warm, clean pan lightly with food-safe oil after each use
New Create light, delicate crêpes at home with this easy-to-use mix. Buttery crêpes are delicious plain, drizzled with maple syrup, topped with...See product page for full details »
Spread the batter evenly and efficiently with one of these convenient tools.See product page for full details »
The ideal accessory for making delicious, European-style crêpes. Features tapered edges for easier lifting and flipping. Wood turner will not scratch...See product page for full details »
And don't worry about those first 2 or 3 crepes that just don't turn out. The ones after those will turn out beautifully.
You don't need a crepe spreader with this either. A crepe spatula is nice to have but not neccessary.
Also, fried eggs are a dream in this thing.
Remember to read the packaging instructions on how to season it prior to using. Season it with some potato peelings, then clean with hot water and no soap. The result is one of the best non-sticks ever! If you would like more instructions on the season go to YouTube or deBuyer's website and they have instructions/tutorials there
Love, love, love it
9 months ago
Questions & Answers
I received two for Christmas and I love them. When saut�ing potatoes, the coating peeled off. Is this normal? Please advise how to treat the pan.Thanks
Do the dimensions listed for these pans (8"", 8-1/2"", 9-1/2"") refer to the top of the pan or the bottom? If it's the top measurement (which I suspect) can you provide the bottom dimensions for each
Extra-thick 2mm bottom delivers even, efficient heat distribution. Rugged, welded handles. Hand wash and dry. Two-year warranty. Made in France
The measurements listed do represent the top diameter of these pans. The bottom diameters are as follows:
For the 8" pan the bottom diameter is 6 1/2"
For the 8 3/4" pan the bottom diameter is 7 1/2"
For the 9.5" pan the bottom diameter is 8"