de Buyer® Blue Steel Crêpe Pans
Extra-thick 2mm bottom delivers even, efficient heat distribution. Rugged, welded handles. Hand wash and dry. Two-year warranty. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: De Buyer
- Care: To avoid oxidation, wash the pan in hot water without washing up liquid, then wipe it immediately with kitchen paper
- Dimensions: 8", 8½", 9½"
- Weight: 8": 1.6-lbs., 8¾": 1.65-lbs., 9½": 1.98-lbs.
- Material: Steel
- Model: 8": #5303.20, 8¾": #5303.22., 9½": #5303.24
- Made in France
- Blue steel plate is ideal for making crispy, tasty crepes.
- The low skirt of the frying pan allows crepes to be easily flipped and turned.
- The handle is welded.
de Buyer puts more than 170 years of experience into the production of their products, helping chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve their best.