Cuisinart® 14-Cup Food Processor
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Includes: Video, instruction/recipe book
- Care: All parts except for the motor base are dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 14 cups
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic housing
- Warranty: 5-year full motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty on entire unit
- Model: #DFP-14BCHN
- Made in China
- Motor base with a vertically projecting shaft and two large control levers.
- The metal blade chops raw and cooked fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and cheese to the exact consistency you want from coarse to fine, even to a purée.
- The dough blade mixes and kneads more efficiently than the metal blade when your recipe calls for more than 3½ cups of flour.
- The slicing disc makes beautiful whole slices with no torn edges. It slices whole fruits and vegetables, cooked meat, semi-frozen raw meat and loaves of bread.
- The shredding disc processes most firm and hard cheese into long, attractive shreds. It also shreds vegetables like potatoes, carrots and zucchini, and it processes nuts and chocolate to a grated texture.
- The detachable stem fits both discs, making storage easy in limited space.
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full kitchen resource with a wide array of products preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.