Cuisinart® 14-Cup Food Processor
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/16/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: DFP-14BCN
- Care: All parts except for the motor base are dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 14 cups
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic housing
- Warranty: 5-year full motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty on entire unit
- Model: #DFP-14BCHN
- Made in China
- Motor base with a vertically projecting shaft and two large control levers.
- The metal blade chops raw and cooked fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and cheese to the exact consistency you want from coarse to fine, even to a purée.
- The slicing disc makes beautiful whole slices with no torn edges. It slices whole fruits and vegetables, cooked meat, semi-frozen raw meat and loaves of bread.
- The shredding disc processes most firm and hard cheese into long, attractive shreds. It also shreds vegetables like potatoes, carrots and zucchini, an
- The slicing disc makes beautiful wholed it processes nuts and chocolate to a grated texture.
- The detachable stem fits both discs, making storage easy in limited space.
1 year ago
I considered getting a smaller capacity model and am very happy I got the largest one. I no longer have to mix in batches. It works for everything except really small volume mixing. I will happily use my hand mixer for making pesto and salad dressings.
I love this mixer and highly recommend it.
Questions & Answers
I have the classic version with accessories. I see that people say this is BPA free- thinking the old accessories may not be? they look the same on the picture but wonder if i should just get rid of it all. Any reason to keep old accessories? blades? the motor is going.. very rough sounding and sometimes sticks.. time to replace. thanks for any info. the old one i have is pro 11.
I believe it is the same one as the one reviewed in the January 2016 Cook's Illustrated issue.
I used mine to shred Cabbage in large quantities for sauerkraut. When it is full, it lifts the blade a little and sounds different. When this happens I dump it out. and start over. It didn't spill a significant amount into the inner channel (for the bade power, nor out side. This motor didn't over heat like my earlier model Cuisinart. I feel that the have improved the interlock system that I considered a weak point of the earlier model.