Emile Henry® Azure Salt Pig
The unglazed interior of this salt pig helps to absorb moisture and prevent salt from clumping. Large opening means easy access to your Fleur de Sel or Sel Marin. Made of Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay, a material famous for its durability. Dishwasher safe. Made in France. Holds 11-oz., 4" tall.
THE AMAZING CERADON® FINISH
Crafted with Emile Henry’s Ceradon® finish, an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use. Thanks to the extremely hard glaze it’s resistant to scratching. Known for being easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher and shock resistant, everything is highly resistant to chipping and guaranteed for years against any defects.
Crafted from their signature Burgundy clay, Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. Superior exterior glaze resists scratches and crazing
EASY TO CLEAN
Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in Emile Henry products, all of the glazes are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- A charming and handy way to keep your favorite salt at-hand
- Unglazed interior helps to absorb moisture and prevent salt from clumping
- Wide opening accommodates even the largest of hands
- Slightly arched hood helps keep your salt free of food debris while cooking
- Features Ceradon®, an exclusive finishing process that resists chips, scratches and crazing
- Made from local clay in Burgundy, France, using a pottery tradition that has been alive since 1850
- The cream-colored unglazed interior and painted exterior covered with a translucent glaze creates a charming, rustic look
- Superior exterior glaze resists chips, scratches and crazing
- Glaze is 100% food safe and resists fading over time
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Ceramic
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Warranty:"10year warranty."
- Made in France
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products. Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable for everyone that enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier they create.