De’Longhi® Moka Electric Espresso Maker
De’Longhi Moka electric espresso maker features automatic shut-off with keep-warm function that keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes. Espresso won’t burn or overflow. Clear container allows you to monitor entire brewing process; durable and easy to clean. Two-level safety system automatically shuts off machine when unit is finished brewing and body is lifted from base. Makes three to six cups of espresso.
You don’t need a stove to make authentic Italian espresso, only an electric outlet. Perfect for home, the office—some coffee lovers bring it along on vacation to be sure they’ll always have access to delicious espresso no matter where they go.
DELICIOUS RESULTS The Moka makes wonderfully rich espresso, delivering taste just like traditional stovetop methods. You can use it for shots or brew, or add your own frothed or steamed milk—it’s delicious on its own as well as the delicious foundation for your favorite java drinks.
EASY & COMPACT
Simple to clean, just wash out the carafe after use. If conserving space is a priority in your kitchen or office, you’ll appreciate the Moka’s small footprint—it’s less than 5" wide and less than 10" high.
The handle is designed to stay cool for easy and comfortable pouring.
You can watch the brewing process from start to finish thanks to the clear plastic carafe.
KEEP WARM FUNCTION
Your fresh-brewed espresso stays perfectly warm for up to 30 minutes, but will not burn thanks to the auto shut-off feature.
You can choose to make either three or six cups of espresso at a time.
Just press one button to initiate the espresso process.
AUTOMATIC SAFETY FEATURE
Machine will automatically shut off when the unit is finished brewing or the carafe is removed from the base.
PRESSURIZED SAFETY VALVE
Designed to brew fresh espresso simply and safely, the pressurized valve ensures the unit will always perform optimally.
- Make authentic Italian ‘Moka’ espresso in just a few simple steps
- Automatic shut-off with keep-warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes, ensures it won’t burn or overflow
- Works anywhere there is an electric outlet; eliminates the need for a stovetop
- Space-saving, compact size
- Pressurized safety valve
- Handle stays cool, making for easy pouring
- Portable; it’s small enough for kitchen, office or vacation house
- Clear container allows you to monitor entire brewing process; durable and easy to clean
- Two-level safety system automatically shuts off machine when unit is finished brewing and body is lifted from base
- Pressurized safety valve
- Manufacturer: De’Longhi
- Care: Hand wash coffee chamber; wipe unit clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 3–6 cups
- Material: Aluminum boiler, ABS-plastic base and coffee chamber
- Size: 4.8"W x 9¼" W x 7.28" D Made in China
Throughout the years, De’Longhi products have been noted for their design achievements. In 2007 their Esclusivo line of kitchen appliances won the prestigious Red Dot design award, one of the world’s most coveted international design competitions. The competition judges design that reflects premium quality as well as influences global trends, which perfectly expresses the DeLonghi worldwide reputation. Additionally, Home Furnishing News recognized De’Longhi design director Giocomo Borin as one of the 50 most influential designers in the world in 2006.
Over the years De’Longhi has created innovative products that have become benchmarks in their categories. The company has expanded to produce myriad products for food preparation and cooking, as well as accessories.
The De’Longhi mission continues today, to be an ambassador to the world of the Italian passion to create beautiful products that focus on performance and possess the ultimate in technology, style and quality.