Reduce your chances of a food-borne illness by safely cooking meats to their correct temperature. Meat thermometer has large viewing dial that is easy to read. Temperature indicator points to both the numeric temperature reading on top of the display and corresponding meat selection on the bottom of display, ensuring your meat is prepared to the proper heat setting. For use with a variety of meats. Innovative shape with silicone side grips makes it easy to hold and keeps it from rolling off countertops. Measures between 120°F to 220°F.
- Manufacturer: Taylor
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 3" head
- Material: Stainless steel and silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #502
- Thermometer helps ensure meat is cooked to a safe temperature, reducing the chance of food-borne illnesses.
- Large viewing dial is easy to read.
- Temperature indicator points to both the numeric temperature reading on top of the display and corresponding meat selection on the bottom of display.
- Silicone side grips make thermometer easy to hold.
- Innovative shape keeps thermometer from rolling off countertops.
- For use with a variety of meats.
- Measures between 120°F to 220°F.
As a leader in precision measuring tools, Taylor has a reputation for quality and performance. Both consumers and professionals have trusted these products since 1851. With the motto, “accuracy first,” Taylor has developed a broad variety of tools from fighter-plane instruments to cooking thermometers.