Keep milk from scalding when making hot beverages. Beverage thermometer lets you monitor milk’s temperature so that it is steamed to prime frothing temperature: 140°F to 160°F. Convenient clip allows thermometer to attach to a container. Easy-to-read dial is sealed to prevent fogging. Innovative shape with silicone side grips makes it easy to hold and keeps it from rolling off countertops. Measures between 120°F to 180°F.
- Manufacturer: Taylor
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 1½" head
- Material: Stainless steel and silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #506
- Easily monitor milk’s temperature to ensure milk is steamed to prime frothing temperature.
- Clip conveniently attaches to containers.
- Silicone side grips make thermometer easy to hold.
- Innovative shape keeps thermometer from rolling off countertops.
- Easy-to-read dial won’t fog.
- Measures between 120°F to 180°F.
As a leader in precision measuring tools, Taylor has a reputation for quality and performance. Both consumers and professionals have trusted these products since 1851. With the motto, “accuracy first,” Taylor has developed a broad variety of tools from fighter-plane instruments to cooking thermometers.