Cissé Dark Chocolate Layer Cake Mix
Mix requires three large eggs, one cup of milk, and ¾ cups canola oil.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 8" cake pans.
- Beat eggs, oil and milk until well combined. Slowly add dry mix and beat until smooth. Divide batter evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean. Let cool in pans for 15 minutes, then turn onto a cooling rack and allow cakes to cool completely before frosting.
- For cupcakes, mix batter as directed, then pour batter into a greased or lined muffin pan, ensuring that each cup is ¾ full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Cissé
- Includes: 18.9 oz.
- Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cocoa powder*, baking soda, espresso powder, sea salt, ground vanilla beans. *Fair trade certified by FairTradeUSA.org
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat
- Made in USA
Questions & Answers