Spanish Paella Pans
Serving sizes: 13½" pan: 6 people; 15" pan: 8 people; 17" pan: 10 people; 22" pan: 16 people.
Care and Use of Paella Pan:
- First time use: Boil water in the receptacle.
- Wash with water and detergent. Dry immediately. Never leave to air-dry.
- The product is now ready to use; smear the interior with a light layer of oil to prepare it to better withstand the heat when cooking.
- If you are not going to use the product straight away, lightly oil the interior and keep it wrapped in paper inside a plastic bag. Keep in a safe, dry place.
- This type of product does not have a non-stick surface so that it is quite possible for food remains to become stuck. The easiest way to remove these is to fill the receptacle with soapy water and leave for at least an hour. This will soften the food remains. Then wash thoroughly with detergent and hot water.
- When necessary, use hard scourers and scouring powder for cleaning the product.
- When clean, lightly oil the receptacle both inside and out and keep it wrapped in paper inside a plastic bag in a dry, safe place.
- This type of product has been devised for use on gas or wood-burning hobs.
- Never put the receptacle on the heat when empty.
- Avoid overheating the recipient.
- If using in the oven, do not exceed a temperature of 250°C (480°F) nor a duration of 10 minutes.
- Never use in a microwave oven.
- Wooden and stainless steel implements may be used. Plastic implements are not recommended.
- When in use, every part of the product will become hot. Please take great care and never leave the receptacle on the hob without responsible adult supervision. Keep well out of reach of children.
- Guaranteed two years from date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.
- This guarantee does not cover damages caused by the end user or distributor, breakage resulting from transportation of the product to its final point of sale, deterioration in the appearance of the product through normal use (for example, loss of colour on handles or grips or rusting through lack of proper care or maintenance or caused by extreme environmental conditions.