Rösle Locking Stainless Steel Tongs
- The locking tongs with their patented coupling mechanism can be opened and locked together using just one hand.
- Safe and comfortable handling is assured through the ergonomic design of the locking tongs.
- Space-saving storage in locked position.
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Dimensions: 9", 11¾", 15¾"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: 9.1": #12915, 11.8": #12916, 15.7": #12917
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Do not use ordinary steel wool for cleaning; use recognized household cleaning agents specialized for stainless steel to guarantee optimum results, dishwasher safe
I've had this, and the Rosle silicone-tipped tongs for years, and both work great. Kids and grown-ups alike will appreciate the ""magic,"" and these are far more durable and substantial (and yes, pretty) than other tongs out there, making them a great value as well
After a year of use I felt the need to write this review.
The tongs will not stay shut and pop open at the worst possible times. I continued to try and use them over and over and was aggravated every time. The final straw was when they popped open on my counter and shattered a glass container full of marinate spilling it all over my counter, (along with tiny little bits of glass).
While they look great they did not function correctly for me.
Better locking tongs can be had at a much lower price. Because of this I can not recommend this product.
One: they're beautiful - so shiny, so clean (in terms of lines, functionality, etc.).
Two: Their functionality is, hands-down, the best of any tongs I've ever used. Lock in the up position, unlock in the down position. No grimy locking mechanism, no nothing.
Only downside: I have no idea how they work. I've spent an absurd amount of time trying to figure it out and feel somewhat silly for it.
Bottom line: shell out the extra bucks to get some high quality tongs that will last a lifetime
They are a little pricey but worth it. Everything From Rosle is great
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers