Scanpan Pro IQ Wok
- Rounded sides make it easy to toss and stir cooking food
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Patented Green Tek nonstick construction ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Carefully crafted in Denmark, Scanpan comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable, 100% recycled aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Sturdy, ergonomic handles are riveted directly to the pan for a secure, comfortable grip
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic-titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 13" x 12.5" x 3.5" (24.5" x 12.5" x 3.5" with handles)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
Easy to cook with - it gets up to temp in about 2 minutes on a gas burner & stays at temp well. It has a nice solid puck of metal at the base that appears to help with this.
The non-stick works well, and combined with the shape of the pan, means you can flip stir fries with the pan, vs. messing around with utensils.
This wok isn't huge, but it is relatively heavy - I'd recommend checking it out in person before buying, if there are any doubts on that front.
Please contact me.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers