The easy way to pit large or small cherries—even olives. Rugged die-cast cherry pitter creates comfortable leverage, removing pits with ease. Removable splatter shield. Dishwasher safe. 6" x 3½".
With the OXO Good Grips Cherry Pitter, baking cherry pies, canning cherries and making homemade preserves are no longer the pits. The Cherry Pitter features a removable splatter shield that directs juices downward and prevents them from soiling your work area. When not in use, the splatter shield fits inside the front chamber and a lock holds the Cherry Pitter closed for convenient storage. Sturdy, die-cast zinc construction removes pits with ease, and soft, comfortable non-slip handles absorb pressure while you squeeze. The cherry holder is extra large to accommodate Bing cherries and has a recessed cup to securely hold smaller varieties when pitting. Also try the Cherry Pitter to prepare fresh cherries for small children. The Cherry Pitter should be placed in the dishwasher in its unlocked position.
- Splatter Shield protects work area from juices and removes for cleaning
- Sturdy, die-cast zinc construction removes pits with ease
- Soft, comfortable non-slip handles absorb pressure
- Generous cherry holder accommodates large cherries like Bing and Rainier, and is recessed to secure smaller varieties
- Locks closed for convenient storage
- Unlock Cherry Pitter before placing in dishwasher
- Dishwasher safe
OXO began with a simple question. Why do ordinary kitchen tools hurt your hands? OXO set out to create a line of kitchen tools that would be comfortable to hold and easy to use. Today OXO offers more than 500 ergonomic products with pressure-absorbing, comfort-grip handles.