Lodge Logic™ Dutch Oven
The 7-qt. oven is only available online.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture for succulent, tender results
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- High sides are great for deep frying
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Includes: Oven, lid
- Material: Cast iron
- Care: Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 7 quart = 12" (interior diam.); 14.5" diameter with handles x 5" height (6" high with lid); 5 quart = 10¼" (interior diam.) x 4¾" (height without lid)
- Capacity: 5 qt. or 7 qt.
- Weight: 15.16 lb. (7 qt.); 11.64 lb. (5 qt.)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Today, Lodge remains a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality cast iron goods on the market. Lodge now offers an expanded line of cast iron cookware for America’s kitchens—Dutch ovens, the largest selection of cast iron skillets on the market, deep fryers, country kettles and more. When cooking outdoors, Lodge goes too, with camp Dutch ovens, griddles, combo cookers and grills of unparalleled quality.
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in 1896, he began a legacy that would create the foundation to an enduring standard of quality carried forward by four generations of family. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision molds and exacting mold wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first sand mold.
Not even the most expensive stainless and aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability and value of Lodge. Its legendary cooking performance keeps it on the list of kitchen essentials for great chefs and home kitchens alike.