All-purpose pointed spoon reaches into corners of dish or pan. Handcrafted from a single piece of olive wood according to centuries-old traditions. Oil varnish preserves the wood, making it durable and heat-resistant. Wont scrape or damage your cookware. Hand wash. 11¾" long.
- All-purpose spoon is pointed to reach into corners of dish or pan
- Handcrafted from a single piece of wood according to centuries-old traditions
- Distinctive grains vary with each piece, so each tool is unique
- Oil varnish preserves the wood, making it durable and heat-resistant
- Wont scrape or damage your cookware
- 11 ¾" long
According to Greek mythology, olive wood is known as the tree of life. One look at the magnificent imperfections of this wood, and you get a sense of history. The fine grain. The rich color. And the veins: some darker, some golden, some lighter. All worn smooth by the passage of time. For centuries, Berard® has been handcrafting culinary tools from a single block of olive wood, each tool based on the characteristics of the piece its made from. Hold them in your hand once, and youll develop a lifelong attachment to their beauty and long-lasting quality.