Cuisinart® Stainless Steel Electric Pressure Cooker
Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic keep warm feature. Also has a 99-minute timer and LED countdown, and cool-touch side handles for safety. Nonstick cooking pot and trivet included, and are dishwasher safe. 1000 watts of power. 6-qt. capacity. Three-year limited warranty. 12¼" x 12¼" x 13¼". Made in China.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: CPC-600
- Care: Dishwasher safe cooking pot and trivet
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Dimensions: 12¼" x 12¼" x 13¼"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Watts: 1000W
- Model: #CPC-600
- Fingerprint–proof, brushed stainless steel housing doesnt interact with food.
- Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic keep warm feature.
- 99-minute timer and LED countdown display for more precise cooking.
- Cool-touch side handles for added safety.
- Nonstick cooking pot is easy to clean.
- Stainless steel trivet included.
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full kitchen resource with a wide array of products preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.