Cuisinart Stainless Steel Electric Pressure Cooker
Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic keep warm feature. Also has a 99-minute timer and LED countdown, and cool-touch side handles for safety.
Are you a beginner in the world of pressure cooking? Click here for five tips on getting the best results from your cooker.
- Fingerprint–proof, brushed stainless steel housing doesnt interact with food
- Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic keep warm feature
- 99-minute timer and LED countdown display for more precise cooking
- Cool-touch side handles for added safety
- Nonstick cooking pot is easy to clean
- Stainless steel trivet included
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: CPC-600
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Dimensions: 12¼" x 12¼" x 13¼"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Watts: 1000W
- Model: #CPC-600
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe cooking pot and trivet
New In the Kitchen: Multi-Cooker dives deep into the versatility of countertop multi-cookers. Allison Waggoner will show you, whether you’re new in the...See product page for full details »
WHEN I WEAR THIS ONE OUT I WILL PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE
My first try was pot roast with the carrots, mushroom, tomato, & seasonings. My husband said it was the best ever.
Suggestion: I need cookbooks for ""electric"" pressure cooking--are there such books.
Highly recommend this product
over 2 years ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
How does the Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Compare to the All-Clad Pressure Cooker you also sell? Do they reach the same PSI? How do the cooking inserts compare? What sets them apart in quality and/or features that results in the price difference?
Can this unit be used to do small canning?
Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic ‘keep warm’ feature. Also has a 99-minute timer and LED countdown, and cool-touch side handles for safety. Nonstick cooking pot and trivet included, and are dishwasher safe. 1000 watts of power. 6-qt. capacity.
This pressure cooker will not function as a small canner. We do have a Fagor Duo 9 piece pressure canning set available that I have attached as a recommended product. We also carry many canning tools seperately.
Another customer mentioned that it could be used as a slow cooker in their review, but did not specify or give detail
Push-button control for multiple cooking options and programmed settings: low and high pressure, browning, simmer, sauté and automatic ‘keep warm’ feature. Also has a 99-minute timer and LED countdown, and cool-touch side handles for safety.
Cuisinart does not reccomend that this be used as a slow cooker or crockpot however I have listed its functions, capabilities and settings below.
* Low Pressure
* High Pressure
• Browning – This preset temperature allows cooking over high heat, without the lid, before pressure cooking. Browning foods in a small amount of fat in this way seals the outer surfaces of meats and vegetables, producing a visually appealing, flavorful exterior with a moist, tender interior.
• Sauté – The preset temperature, done prior to pressure cooking with lid removed, allows you to quickly soften vegetables in a small amount of fat or liquid without browning, and to cook items such as rice (Arborio, brown, Carnaroli, white, etc.) for pilafs and risottos.
• Simmer – This preset temperature allows you to cook liquids at a lower temperature. It is primarily used to finish cooking some items, i.e. to add ingredients to a risotto, sauce, or stew or to continue cooking process to achieve preferred texture.
• Keep Warm – Holds and keeps cooked food warm for up to 12 hours. Automatic Keep Warm Feature: When LED display reaches, the pressure cooker automatically shifts to Keep Warm temperature. The Keep Warm light will turn on and unit will beep to indicate cooking is complete.
If you have any other questions you ca visit the following link for a manual for this product.
Does it work on a 220 Volt circuit?
This item is made only for North American electrical outlets of 110 volt circuits.
The cooking "pot" is aluminum coated with a non chipping unscratchable non stick coating. I use this pressure all the time, it is a great time saver. I promise you will love it.