Emile Henry® Figue Lasagna Dishes
Fired at 2100°F, clay becomes chip resistant with a glaze that won’t scratch or craze, even when you’re cutting inside the dish. Goes directly from the freezer to the microwave or oven. Dishwasher safe. 10-year warranty. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Easy to clean in dishwasher or hand wash; cannot be used on a direct flame or electric ring.
- Capacity: 2½ qt., 3.8 qt., 5.4 qt.
- Dimensions: 2½ qt.: 12" x 8½"; 3.8 qt.: 13" x 10"; 5.4 qt.:14½" x 11"
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty: 10-year warranty.
- Made in France
- This deep dish will enable you to make lasagna of up to six layers.
- From the largest (8–10 people) to the individual size, these lasagna dishes are also great for cooking delicious moussakas, well-rounded quenelles or a celery and fennel gratin with anchovies.
- Generous and family-sized, the lasagna dish is easy to manipulate, thanks to its comfortable handles.
Questions & Answers