Suited for roasting vegetables or baking cookies and croissants, this heavy-duty carbon steel baking sheet offers superb heat conductivity and efficiency. The micro-roughened surface creates an air mattress between the food and the metal, resulting in even cooking and browning. The surface will develop a natural nonstick finish over time. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 12" x 16"
- Material: High carbon steel
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #5363.40
- Made in France
- Micro-roughened surface creates an air mattress between food and metal.
- Evenly cooks with superb heat transmission.
- Won’t stain food.
- Resists long temperature changes.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.