Capresso Stainless Steel Finish Infinity Burr Grinder
Housed in a heavy-duty body, the grinder’s 100-watt motor is remarkably quiet. Bean container holds up to 8¾ ounces; lidded container holds 4 ounces of ground coffee. Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Grinds extremely wide range, from fine to coarse, for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings, four for each kind: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse.
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build-up, preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Upper conical burr is removable for easy cleaning.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Manufacturer: Capresso
- Model: 565.05
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Capacity: 8¾-oz.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Watts: 100W
- Model: #565.05
- Made in China
Ok So I got this grinder and was immediately mad... I couldn't figure out why the hopper wouldn't go in... After chipping off the edge of the hopper I found the problem that the base was not in line. Ok no problem their customer service was great was sent a new hopper no problem. Ever since then the plastic guides were worn so I have to hold the hopper down for it to grind. The grinding is great good quality burrs grind quietly and evenly. I must say that an on/off switch would be nice. Finally my last complaint about it, cleaning this thing sucks, especially when you have oily beans. I cannot figure out why capresso would give you such a tiny brush. Lastly, a glass bin would be better as the plastic build static and causes it to be messier that needed
1 year ago
Questions & Answers