Wüsthof® Classic Ikon Paring Knife, 3½"
Design, ergonomics and the well known WÜSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of special synthetic material
- Specially designed bolster
- Exceptionally sharp
- Made in Germany
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New The premier Wüsthof collection, Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives feature a unique forged double-bolster design and ergonomic handles. Precision-forged...See product page for full details »
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
I love it. It has great balance in my hand and is very sharp. I use it all the time. The knife has three rivets and is beautiful.
( I always hand wash my knives; they are an investment.)