Wüsthof® Classic Ikon Bread Knife, 9"
Wüsthof’s Classic Ikon collection knives feature forged double bolsters and ergonomic handles for faultless balance and exceptional control. Precision-forged, high-carbon stainless steel blades resist rusting and staining, and are finished by hand for the ultimate edge.
- Forged from a single piece of specially tempered high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- Innovative handle is designed for comfort and control, and is perfectly balanced for smooth, effortless cutting
- Seamless handle scales provide a hygienic surface and will not trap food scraps
- Handles are triple riveted and feature full tangs for rock-solid durability
- Scalloped, exceptionally sharp edge slices easily through breads, hard fruit rinds and more
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polyoxymethylene
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 9" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New The premier Wüsthof collection, Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives feature a unique forged double-bolster design and ergonomic handles. Precision-forged...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
A disadvantage would be that it will be more difficult to sharpen than a traditional knife & may require professional sharpening.