Wüsthof® Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Santoku Knives
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Made in Germany
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New The premier Wüsthof collection, Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives feature a unique forged double-bolster design and ergonomic handles. Precision-forged...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Can you please describe the differences between the Wusthof Classic, Classic Ikon, Gourmet and Grand Prix Hollow - Edge Santoku 7 inch knives? Thank you