All-Clad® Slow Cooker
Three heat settings ensure that dishes are cooked to perfection every time, and in-unit searing means that you can cook your favorite meals without ever turning on the stove. 26 hours of continuous cook time is ideal for slow-and-low cooking and the unit automatically switches to warm when cooking is complete—no more overcooking or scorching. All-Clad’s signature style and durability round out the package, making this an essential addition to any kitchen.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Unit, ceramic insert, lid, instruction manual
- Material: Ceramic, stainless steel, glass
- Care: Ceramic insert and glass lid are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 18" x 9¼" x 12¼"
- Capacity: 6½ qt.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Three cooking settings—warm, low, and high—and a programmable 26-hour timer for cooking a wide variety of dishes
- Slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting when cooking is complete
- Ceramic insert provides gentle, uniform heating—perfect for retaining moisture and achieving delicious results
- Black ceramic insert provides an excellent sear when using the high heat setting, so you can do all of your cooking directly in the slow cooker
- Ceramic crock is removable for easy cleanup
- Durable and attractive stainless steel housing is easy to care for and looks stunning on any countertop
- Riveted stainless steel handles provide a strong, secure grip for easy handling, while nonslip feet hold the cooker securely on the countertop
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.