All-Clad® Slow Cooker
Three heat settings ensure that dishes are cooked to perfection every time, and in-unit searing means that you can cook your favorite meals without ever turning on the stove. 26 hours of continuous cook time is ideal for slow-and-low cooking and the unit automatically switches to warm when cooking is complete—no more overcooking or scorching. All-Clad’s signature style and durability round out the package, making this an essential addition to any kitchen.
Try our chef’s recipe for Slow Cooker Ribs with Sticky Chile and Cherry Sauce: Click here »
- Three cooking settings—warm, low, and high—and a programmable 26-hour timer for cooking a wide variety of dishes
- Slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting when cooking is complete
- Ceramic insert provides gentle, uniform heating—perfect for retaining moisture and achieving delicious results
- Ceramic crock is removable for easy cleanup
- Durable and attractive stainless steel housing is easy to care for and looks stunning on any countertop
- Riveted stainless steel handles provide a strong, secure grip for easy handling, while nonslip feet hold the cooker securely on the countertop
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Model: 99009
- Material: Ceramic, stainless steel, glass
- Dimensions: 18" x 9¼" x 12¼"
- Capacity: 6½ qt.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Ceramic insert and glass lid are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Ceramic insert
I can brown my meat in the crock and put it in the pot. So clean up is just the dicing of veggies to add to the crock pot. EASY-EASY-EASY.
If you cook alot or want to make sure your meal will be cooked the way you expected it to in a crock pot, I suggest you pay the low price that is offered and enjoy your meals.
When I bought the crock pot it didn't have a see thru lid which I am going to find
don't hesitate.. it cooks the food perfectly every time and extremely easy to keep clean. The food taste how it should... yummilicious
(I spray a little non stick before I cook in it) and its insert and lid is 100 percent dishwasher safe! love it
Questions & Answers
What is the quart capacity?Can I remove the insert and brown or sear meat in it on my cooktop prior to the slow cooking stage?Or does this allow for searing and browning within the slow cooker?Does this have a roast option?Thank you
Has this defect since been corrected such that SLT believes this to be a superior product now?I don't want to buy a product to last a year only, and both the warranty from AllClad and the SLT return policy only allow 1 year
I am interested in slow cookers made in the USA
I read a review that said you couldn't program it on high for longer than 6 hours. This was a couple of years ago, and I'm wondering if they've fixed that since some people (at least the reviewers) thought this was a distinct disadvantage
I've read that some inserts can be used on the stovetop for a quick cooking of some of the ingredients and then finished in the crockpot. Is this true for this model? If not, is there a model that does this
Does the lid on this All-Clad model clamp down for travel?
Simple crocks will resume cooking when power comes back on after an outage. I see this one has programmable controls. Will the program resume when power comes back on ?
All Clad Slow Cooker offered at $149.
Several recipes I use say ""High for 2 hours, then low or 4"", or something similar. Does this slow cooker have the capability to set a timer like this? And if so, does it switch to Warm automatically after the Low timer has concluded