Wüsthof® Double-Handle Mezzaluna, 9"
Blade is laser cut from high-carbon German no-stain steel. Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Made in Germany. 9".
- 9" Mezzaluna is double-handled to aid in the rocking action for mincing herbs, spices, and nuts
- Synthetic handles are compression riveted to the full tang of the blade
- Laser cut from high-carbon German X50CrMoV15 no-stain steel
- Wusthof knives are a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality
- We recommend washing your knives with warm, soapy water after each use
- Rinse carefully and dry with a towel
- Precious knives should not be cleaned in a dishwasher
- Made in Germany
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers