Rowenta® Soleplate Cleaning Kit
This specially formulated cream cleans soleplates by removing excess starch, detergent build-up and burned-on synthetics. It is also ideal at removing melted webs, fusibles, iron-on interfacings and trims. Appropriate for all types of soleplates. Kit includes one 1-oz. tube of cleaner, one application cloth and one polishing/finishing cloth. Also includes instructions. Non-toxic.
- Keeps your Rowenta stainless steel soleplate in its original condition
- Specially formulated cream removes dragging coating caused by excess starch build-up and burned on synthetics
- Ideal at removing melted webs, fusibles, iron-on interfacings and trims
- Appropriate for all types of soleplates
- Application cloth included
- Polishing/finishing cloth included
- Capacity: 1 oz.
Founded in Germany in 1884, Rowenta has a long history of innovation. In 1912, they manufactured their first iron, paving the way for a position today as the world′s largest producer of irons. In 1949, they launched the first iron with a temperature control and thermostat, followed by the first steam iron in 1957, an innovation that would change garment care forever. What is true about their history, regardless of the decade, is that technology and innovation have always been at the forefront of product design. Rowenta is know for creating some of the world′s best, most technologically advanced irons.