InstaRead Meat and Poultry Cooking Thermometer
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Stainless steel
- Perfect for roasts and anything cooked in the oven, grill, smoker and microwave
- Easy-to-read cooking thermometer reads instant temperatures from 130–190°F on a large 1¾" dial
- Ovenproof glass lens allows continued use while cooking
- Dial suggests temperatures for various meats
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
There are no instructions on the package.
To recalibrate, you must leave the stem immersed in the ice-water bath as described above. Use a small wrench to loosen the nut behind the dial. Then rotate the dial face until the 32°F mark is directly beneath the needle, then re-tighten the nut.