Victorinox Swiss Army® Chef's Knives
Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel blade with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength. Steel is also ice-tempered, resulting in a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer.
Unique bolsterless edge allows for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening. Triple-riveted handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort. Forged in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Victorinox Swiss Army
- Care: Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade; Poly Oxy Mothylene handle
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Style: #7.7403.20G
- A kitchen workhorse with a large blade and good knuckle clearanceuse to cut meat, vegetables and fruit, plus for chopping and mincing.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades provide maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Steel is ice-tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer.
- Triple-riveted handle is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Single-piece, full-tang construction for added durability.
- Forged in Solingen, Germany.