Victorinox Swiss Army Carving Knife, 8"
Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel blade with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength. Steel is also ice-tempered, resulting in a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer.
Unique bolsterless edge allows for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening. Triple-riveted handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort. Forged in Germany.
- 8" carving knife makes quick work of roasts, turkey and other carving tasks
- High-carbon stainless steel blades provide maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength
- Steel is ice-tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer
- Triple-riveted handle is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort
- Single-piece, full-tang construction for added durability
- Forged in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Victorinox Swiss Army
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade; Poly Oxy Mothylene handle
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Style: #7.7203.20G
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
Protect your off-hand while cutting with this durable and easy-to-clean cut-resistant glove. Available in a range of sizes, each glove is constructed from...See product page for full details »
New These durable, easy-to-use knife guards lock securely over knives for safe storage and transport. Available in three sizes to accommodate a range of knife...See product page for full details »