Victorinox Swiss Army® 2 Piece Asian Set
Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel blade with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength. Steel is also ice-tempered, resulting in a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer.
Triple-riveted handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort. Forged in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Victorinox Swiss Army
- Care: Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade; Poly Oxy Mothylene handle
- DimensionsL: 3½" and 7" blades
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Style: #7.7233.2
- Santoku starter set includes 3½" parer and 7" granton santoku knife with hollow-ground dimples that create air pockets and reduce drag when cutting .
- High-carbon stainless steel blades provide maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Steel is ice-tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer.
- Triple-riveted handle is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Single-piece, full-tang construction for added durability.
- Forged in Solingen, Germany.